Saturday 3 January 2015

Chatty Saturdays are Coming

One of my 2015 blogging goals and resolutions is to post more discussion type posts and so, after a bit of a brain storming session or two, I have quite a few discussion posts drafted and I have decided that I will post one every Saturday. With me being the creative genius that I am, I have titled these posts (feature?) Chatty Saturdays.

I am sure some of the topics I have come up with have been discussed before on other blogs, but if I let that stop me then I would never do a discussion post. And I am sure that there are people who missed out on those disussions and would just love to chat about whatever topic it was they missed out on. Feel free to post links to other peoples discussion posts on whatever topic I post about, I think that will open up the discussion further and my posts might just be all ...



Next week I would like to start a chat about our local libraries - the good, the bad and the ugly.

Till next saturday, I hope you have a fab week.


2 comments:

  1. You're right that just because a topic was already discussed elsewhere on the blogosphere, doesn't mean your opinion on it can't make a good post here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. There's nothing new under the sun, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X