Saturday 27 December 2014

Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge

Falling For YA
Hosted by Falling for YA

Have you ever logged on to Edelweiss or Netgalley with the intention of "Just Looking" and then logged off having requested 5 new titles even though your TBR is a mile long? This challenge will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!

CHALLENGE GUIDLINES

  • The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
  • Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up. 
  • Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
  • At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
  • If you forget to link up one month it's not a problem just add your reviews next month.
  • If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
  • If you have any questions tweet @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com!

LEVELS


Bronze - 10 Books
Silver - 25 Books
Gold - 50 Books
Platinum - 75 Books
Diamond -  100 Books

*Head on over to Falling for YA for more information and to sign-up*

The level I am aiming for is silver, I am not aiming to high as I have many non eARCs that I want to get read in 2015.

Do you have far too many eARCS that you need to get read and reviewed? Are you thinking of doing this challenge? If so, what level are you hoping to achieve?

2 comments:

  1. I'm also doing this challenge!! Except I'm only shooting for bronze.
    Wishing you all the best of luck!
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am hoping to get my Netgalley approval rating up, so I need to read and review quite a few more books, that's why I picked silver.
      Good luck to you too.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X