Sunday 16 November 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (16/11/14)


The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's Monday! hosted @ Book Journey

THIS WEEK ON MY BLOG:

Review: Jackaby

Yeah, all quiet on the blog front this week

WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:



WHAT I AM READING NOW:

 



ADDITIONS TO MY TBR:
Stacking the Shevles hosted @ Tynga's Reviews
Showcase Sunday hosted @ Books, Biscuits and Tea




FOR REVIEW:
Thanks to Netgalley for:






And thanks to Edelweiss for:

NEXT WEEK ON MY BLOG:

Review: Fool's Assassin
TTT: Sequels I Need Now
Review: The 100
Weely Wrap-Up

WHAT I PLAN TO READ NEXT:

After Kim I am moving on to 

After Not a Drop to Drink I will start 

I would also like to read the other two graphic novels I got this week - The Wicked and The Divine, and Judas.

IN REAL LIFE:

I didn't leave my house at all this week as I was sick, I don't quite know what was wrong with me, I just didn't feel well at all.

Being off sucked as I have already had time off this term already for being sick. I think my immune system is out to get me ;-)

One exciting thing did happen this week - Golden Son by Pierce Brown is up on Netgalley. It's not available for request yet, the publisher is just seeing how much interest there is for it, so if you loved Red Rising, pop on over to Netgalley and let them know you want to read the sequel. Fingers crossed I get approved for the galley because I really, really want it.

Have a fab week everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now. I still have to read Half Bad and quite a few others on your list this week that are tempting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to watch for your thoughts on Fool's Assassin, I've been keen to read that one. It's been a while since I've been in Fitz's world, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Robin Hobb has in store. And Not A Drop has been on my radar for a while, but I've never gotten around to it. Curious about that one too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED Snow Like Ashes, read Half Lies last night and so can't wait for Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke! Hope you feel better! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! Being sick is the worst :( I bought Not a Drop to Drink recently, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Hope you love all your new books!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better. I'm not sick very often but when I am I remember how much I hate it! Not a Drop to Drink looks interesting and enjoy all your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man. I turn into the biggest baby when I get a cold. I don't handle it well at all. I hope you're feeling 100% now.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better. Could just be the weather change. I'm liking the looks of Strong Female Protagonist. Adding that one to my want list.
    here's my sts:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-111514.html

    AND, if you like Jane Austen, feel free to check out my Pemberley Ball virtual book event here:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/pemberley-ball-2014-schedule.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently reading Snow Like Ashes and I'm enjoying it so far and I have The Wicked from NetGalley :)

    Here's mine:
    WeeklyWrap@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suffered with that cold for two weeks, hope you feel better soon! Snow Like Ashes looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not A Drop To Drink and In A Handful of Dust both look good. Love the covers.

    I hope you feel better. I get like that sometimes after a stressful event...it takes a week to get over being tired.

    ENJOY the rest of your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X