Sunday 9 November 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (09/11/14)


The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's Monday! hosted @ Book Journey

THIS PAST WEEK ON MY BLOG:

Review: Virgin

MOST RECENT READS:



WHAT I AM READING NOW:




ADDITIONS TO MY TBR:
Stacking the Shevles hosted @ Tynga's Reviews
Showcase Sunday hosted @ Books, Biscuits and Tea




FOR REVIEW:
From Bookbridgr


WHAT I PLAN TO READ NEXT:

If I finish Snow Like Ashes next week I am then probably going to read:


and for school, I am going to make a start on:



 IN REAL LIFE:

You may or may not have noticed that I took a few months break from blogging because, well because life. I am not going to bore you with details so moving swiftly on.

I started a couple new hobbies in the past few months: Karate and indoor climbing, and I love them both. They both give me a good workout, help to improve my coordination, boost my confidence and take me out of my comfort zone. They are also very social activities, so new friends have been made which is always a plus.

Has everyone seen the new Avengers trailer? How about the sneak peak? I am so very excited, I want it to be May already. I stumbled across a fan video on YouTube the other day wherein Kevin Feige details all the upcoming phase three movies. Give it a watch, it's super awesome ;-)

Hopefully, next week I will start to get back into the swing of blogging things - writing more posts, visiting blogs and responding to comments etc. Fingers crossed.

I hope you all have a fabulous week.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely excited about the new avengers trailer- I think that's going rock. Hard waiting for that one... :) and some of the other movies they've announced look pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, all their upcoming movies look so good, it's now just a matter of staying alive long enough to get to see them all ;-)

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X