Wednesday 20 August 2014

Non-Bookish Randomness: What Shows are you Looking Forward too?

One of my favourite times of the year is just around the corner, nope not christmas, but the new fall TV season. So as I am sitting here, getting excited about my favourite shows returning and wondering what new shows I have to look forward too, I wondered what shows you guys are excited for. So, what old favourites are you eagerly anticpating the return of and are there any new shows you are going to give a try?

My most anticapated returning shows are:

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Sept 23rd)
Supernatural (Oct 7th)
The Walking Dead (Oct 12th)
The Big Bang Theory (Sept 28th)
The 100 (Oct 22nd)
Once Upon a Time (Sept 28th)

The new shows I am excited for are:

Marvel's Agent Carter ( ABC, Date TBA)
The Whispers ( ABC, Date TBA)
Scorpion (CBS, Date TBA)
Constantine (NBC,  Oct 24th)
Gotham (FOX, Sept 22nd)
How to Get Away with Murder (ABC, Sept 25th)

Are you excited for any of these? And are there shows that you think I should be watching?

* All shows are American and therefore so are the channels and air dates. Info obtained from The Futon Critic

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for S.H.I.E.L.D and Agent Carter! Can't wait to see where they're taking the show :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT! And I really miss Coulson ;-)

      Delete
  2. Castle. Last season ended on such a cliffhanger I'm dying to know what happened.

    As for reality TV, I'm a big fan of The Voice! :)

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X