Friday 22 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon Progress for Thursday 21st

Bout of Books

Number of Books Read to Date

Four

Books Read on Thursday

 I read  28% of Witch of Salt & Storm and listened to 3 chapters of Warbreaker

Blogs Visited

Story Notions
She Got Books on Her Mind
Flood of Books, etc.
Kittens on Bookshelves
Book Fluke

Challenge Completed

None today.

I didn't do too well today, as I just had to take a break from reading. Buts it's all good, I am doing OK. Bring on the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. I love those white cover edition from Brandon Sanderson's books, although I still haven't read anything from him.. The witch of salt and storm sounds good. Happy reading and good luck!

    Bout of books - Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not having the greatest day myself but it's okay. It's just one day.
    The Witch of Salt and Storm looks really cool. I would love to read your review on it when you are done.
    Have a great Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X