Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon Progress for Tuesday 19th

Bout of Books

Number of Books completed to Date

TWO

Books Read on Tuesday

I completed Fool's Assassin ...

... and listened to two chapters of Warbreaker

Blogs Visited

Read all the Books
Taking on a World of Words
Fiction State of Mind
Paint it Read Books
It's All About Books

Challenge Completed

NONE.
I tried to do the spine poetry challenge, but it was taking me too long, so I gave up. Had to get back to the reading ;-)

I am enjoying the challenge of having to focus on reading. I was tempted to stop reading today and watch some TV, but I knew that if I watch one episode, I will watch another and another ... I feel proud of my self-control in that area.

How is your read-a-thon going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X