Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Read-a-Thon Progress for Monday 18th

Bout of Books

Books Read

Completed

I finished Serenity Leaves on the Wind comics (I am counting all six issues as one book)

Partially read

I listened to 4 chapters of Warbreaker and read up to 35% of Fool's Assassin.

Blogs Visited

Living a Thousand Lives
My Lovely Secret
Papers and Letters
Read. Read. Read
Auggie Talk

Challenge Completed

The Book Scavenger Hunt
hosted at The Book Monsters


1. A book beginning with "B" - (The) Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
2. A book made into a movie/TV series - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. A favourite series - His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
4. A anthology of poetry or short stories - The Fat Black Woman's Poems by Grace Nichols
5. A book of your TBR - The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothuss

I think the read-a-thon is going well so far. It has definitely made me read more and spend less time watching Tv or on the internet. I look forward to the rest of the week.

How is your read-a-thon going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X