Friday 25 July 2014

Feature and Follow #7

The Feature & Follow is hosted @  Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read

What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?


I can't believe that I missed this off my Top Ten Tuesday favourite TV show list because I adore this show so much, like gah! so, so much and I really miss it. I really miss the characters and the freaky going ons and trying to spot the observers in the background and Walter never getting Astrid's name right and.... But yeah, I can watch this show over and over again and never get bored.



I also appreciate GFC, Google +,  Twitter and Goodreads follows.

3 comments:

  1. Im a newbie to Netflix so yet to experience all these great shows!!
    New Follower

    Anna's FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin! Here is my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Fringe, but I have heard of it! I followed via bloglovin!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X